New!

• Members
Posted
Yes animals have a more connected soul
  • Members
Posted

Too true , my dog has filled a hole in my soul, I was so lonely and I finally feel I’ve gotten a good friend . I struggle with meeting people !

Posted

I struggle with meeting people too. Mostly because I absolutely love being alone and prefer my own company, but also because I'm pretty awkward and have developed some kind of anxiety or fear of being around people I don't know. I think it comes in phases. I also noticed that when I keep telling myself I'm not good at making friends, then I'm really not good at making friends, but when I open my heart and go with that instead of my fears, then I meet the most amazing people randomly. And it gets me thinking ;) 

• Members
Posted

Thanks candy .. I’m definitely going to try hard, I’ve been lonely for years although I have children, I lost my eldest son ... I’m estranged from my daughter , but my granddaughter who’s always calls me mum is fabulous!!

Posted

Welcome to happiness My dog makes me so happy too, they make the best companions and give so much love unconditionally ?