Lizzie

Diet and happiness - The Blood Type Diet

Lizzie
Posted

I think there is a strong correlation between what we eat and our mental health and wellbeing. 

Recently I read about someone who was starting to eat according to her blood type - apparently, there are special foods that are better for certain blood types and some that should be avoided. Has anyone looked into The Blood Type Diet or even tried it? I think it sounds really interesting and makes a lot of sense too! 

Bjoern
Posted
to be honest, i´m not even sure about my blood type.. uppppssss. but indeed this sounds interesting!
Bjoern
Posted
reading this, really short resume, it doesn´t sound too convincing though. at least to me.. https://www.webmd.com/diet/a-z/blood-type-diet
Candy
Posted
I heard about that and also did a bit of research on it! But then one day I mentioned it in a group conversation and I think someone said it didn't work for them at all. I think restricting oneself to certain foods only is never a good idea. A well balanced wholefoods diet appears to be the best for all blood and body types, according research. But hey, if it works for some people, then why not? ☺️
Lizzie
Posted

Thanks for your input guys! :)