3rd eye

Ck****

• Members
Posted

How to open 3 rd eye without meditation. 

• Members
Posted

You can use chemicals to achieve it, but it's not the way I'd recommend doing it. That's how I did it and I assure you it works. Chemicals force it open though.. that's not optimal. With meditation it will open gradually and be easier to tolerate. You'll be able to observe the subtleties of your reality expanding and have time to process it bit by bit.

• Members
Posted
6 hours ago, Maestro said:

You can use chemicals to achieve it, but it's not the way I'd recommend doing it. That's how I did it and I assure you it works. Chemicals force it open though.. that's not optimal. With meditation it will open gradually and be easier to tolerate. You'll be able to observe the subtleties of your reality expanding and have time to process it bit by bit.

Which type of chemicals.? 

• Members
Posted

I meditate and focus on the silence to settle my mind. What do you tune to when you meditate?

• 7 months later...
  • Members
Posted

Music. Music moves the soul. Combine with some pre-mediation exercises - to get the heart pumping. Then intention - set one for your meditation (or deep breathing). This is a great book you can get - for FREE - on breathing. It's over 100 years old and you can't find it anywhere - http://justresults.us/breathing -