Hey everyone!

Posted

Hi :) Thank you for joining and nice to meet you too!

Posted

Welcome to happiness, we're glad you found us I hope you found our community useful on your spiritual journey 

• Members
Posted

That's great  do you have any experience or any interest in meditation   if you or anyone have any questions or would like any tips please don't hesitate to ask   ?

Posted

Welcome to happiness! We look forward to learning about your experiences and hope you enjoy our community ?

• Members
Posted

Yes I interested,but I know nothing about mediation recently I feel very fustration can u guide to controly emotional.Thanks?

• Members
Posted

Happy to if your new I would only do few minutes 2  times a day I suggest as soon as you wake up  and just before you go to bed if you have a racing mind. I would count your breaths. So for example do 5 sec inhale and hold for 5 second and xhale  for 7 or 10 seconds   and keep counting.  And the counting will stop you from thinking of other things or you could do a mantra   I would suggest that fir a beginner  there's is many different styles and techniques  to use. Let me know if this is helpful if not we can try something els peace much love namaste   

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

Hi Keyleigh! Nice to see you here. I would love to hear about your experiences with GAD, something I am trying to deal with at the moment. :)

Posted

Welcome to happiness Kayleigh, we're glad you found us! Please feel free to start a new topic in the forum about your experiences with GAD or any other topics you might want to discuss. Whether you want to ask questions or share your own journey and what has helped you in different situations - I'm sure other members would love to hear more from you! ?

Posted

Welcome to happiness Nik! Hello to you too, we're happy you found us and our little community ? Feel free to start new topics in the forum if there is something specific you would like to discuss or share, and also make sure to check out the Magazine for lots of interesting articles.

• 2 months later...
Posted

Hello and welcome to happiness ? I hope you find the forum and our community to lift your spirits - we're glad you found us! Have a great week

• 1 year later...
  • Members
Posted
This is a support group created to aid the easy recovery for people going through a tough or a rough phase of life. You can easily talk to anyone here and share with the person what you would like to. Hi my nana is faith
Posted

A big welcome to happiness 🌻 we look forward to hearing more from you and hope you will find our community helpful