My name is CLAIRE Margaret and I LOVE MY WORLD AND ALL IN IT!!

• Members
Posted

I know the problem with empathy too. 

My healthy solution was focussing on myself. 

If someone else had a problem, I really cared, I went all in, I tried to solve it and I tried to make the person as happy as possible. 

But I didn't care much about myself. So I barely cooked something nice for myself, I didn't care much about my look and outfits and so on. 

But then I decided to pretend, I was the person who needs someone to care. And so I made myself as happy as possible and it wasn't even very hard, because it's much easier if you really know the person you would like to make happy. 

You can be your own best friend and once you respect yourself and once you consider yourself important, you will probably feel a lot better. 

• Members
Posted
5 hours ago, robertsonclaire79 said:

I'm trying to find my place in this world people say things like " psst I say this in a humbly proud way" " she's the most tolerant,understanding kindest person I know"
I live by a code of honour Honesty,Forgivness no matter the hurt caused,but most of All HEART I love mother earth her people I can somehow draw out Trust in people towards myself as a vessel for a higher purpose this is sometimes overwhelming as my Empathy seems to overflow I'm starting to try and master my emotions I used to infact still do CRY at the kindest acts,hurt painfully feeling everything and everyone around me I see never mind feel their stress their angst,Anger,stress ect you'll know what I mean I am desperate to help but I experience extreme burnout!!! Not good I know ended up in hospital yesterday I'm looking,seeking people whom understand this pull of call it faith,call it universe call it source it just is!! I hope someone gets me here many labels bar the true one Giving in all its forms but in my infancy in discovering who I am this is a recommendation so I hope I've done her proud by reaching out to see is this me any advice welcome I understand more than anyone" if we All shine like the Stars 🌟 we represent we are one collective sending positivity and love and peace into our world trying to make it remain Neautral and mirror Heaven on Earth" in all heart ❤️ and kindness Claire Margaret 💜 🌟

Kindness breeds more kindness,love breeds love honesty breeds Respect!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • Members
Posted
When i was 29 i had the same expierience. Fortunately it opened my real path as a wounded healer and to deeper knowledge. I almost died from allergic schock caused by antibiotics. It turned out that i was allergic. Allergy is a Greek word which means "change what you do".
Being faithful to my soul was the answer in my life. Learning to cooperate with myself, setting boundaries and letting go of toxic family members who undermined my worth and wellbeing because of jealousy and a need to control was the key. Looking deeper into situations and aknowleging that others projected on me their issues. This understanding allows both self respect and compassion towards the other. We can t help someone who does not want it.