Idle

va****

• Members
Posted

Reacently I left my job. Idle at home is a big pressure to me. Iam looking useful manner to spend the remaining life period

Posted

Hello, @vadivelu Have you retired? We have a wonderful magazine right here on the site if you like to read and learn about various topics. We also offer the happiness Academy with an array of courses, some of which are free. 

I don't have much free time lately, but I do love to read and engage in things I like doing. I try to cook at least one healthy and nutritious meal each day, and I make a point of getting outside for fresh air and stretching my legs and body. I also like doing tasks that require focused attention, such as puzzles, crossword puzzles and sudoku. Although I realise that might not be everyone's cup of tea ☺️

Posted

I agree with all the great suggestions from @Candy! Going out for a walk to clear your head and get your body moving is a great thing (and I also enjoy crossword puzzles ?) . Maybe there is something you've always wanted to learn more about? Make it a priority to practice that, whether it's playing an instrument, reading up on a topic, learning how to cook something etc. It can also help to try and create routines around these things, so you feel like you have some sort of a schedule. 
I hope this helps!