Introduction

Posted

Welcome to happiness Vijaikumar, and thanks for sharing  ? I understand what you mean that sometimes it feels like life gets in the way for meeting certain friends or doing certain things. It's never too late to make new connections with people who share your interests though ?  I hope you'll find our community a good space to connect with others and share your advice and experiences. Make sure to check out the Magazine for lots of great articles, and the Academy too if you want to try one of the many courses we offer there. ?

Posted

Welcome to happiness Cheryl! It looks like a wonderful beach in your photo ?  I also really enjoy reading and spending time in nature - it really does have such a grounding effect and it somehow makes me feel part of something bigger, which can help me get perspective on a problem or situation. 

I hope you find our community helpful on your journey ?  and hope you have a great week! ?

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Welcome to happiness Portia, we're glad you found us ? I hope you find our community useful on your journey, and perhaps you'll find some interesting reads in the Magazine where we post new articles every week. You could also have a look in the Academy and see if there is any course you'd like to take, there are some on personal development that you might like for example! ? 

• Members
Posted

Thanks Lizzie, I will definitely take some time to explore the platform???

• Members
Posted

Hello Portia, 

I am from India, mother of a teenager, presently bored in lock down. 

• 1 month later...
Posted

Hi and a warm welcome to happiness Evelyn 😊 I'm sorry you're going trough a stressful time right now and hope you find our community helpful for advice, support and friendship. Wishing you a lovely week 🌱

• Members
Posted

Hi, would you love to help you and listen your problem and try to fix it!

• Members
Posted

Hello all.I am very open person I would love to have new friends and learn new things been kinda lonely and bored ever since move to a new place 

• Members
Posted

Hey this is Pratheep. Covid situation made my life completely a mess. At first I lost my job then my relationship got broken and then I was affected by covid and my health was affected. I am going through a lot heartbreak, depression having stress and anxiety so I thought having new friends would help ease my thoughts and I will have someone to talk too... Looking forward to knowing you.

• Members
Posted

Hello, I'm Carla Bradley from Indiana.  I've been going through my Spiritual Awakening for some time now but I feel like I could use guidance.  I need to socialize more also so hopefully I meet some really great people on here.

• Members
Posted

Hi. New here too. And all we could do is share. So the burden is distributed and ultimately minimised.

• Members
Posted

Hey Carla....nice to know about you...I am too looking to meet new people and grow

• Members
Posted

Good to hear from u Mr  Rajesh

would like to connect with you please ping me on 7674926308

• Members
Posted

Hello Mr Vijai Kumar ji 

I am Pankaj from Hyderabad

would love get connected with u and join the happiness journey with u

feel free to connect with me on 7674926308

• Members
Posted

Hello Musicara life is hard and very difficult to decode 

the best anyone can do is to share there happiness and sorrow

by sharing the happiness it multiplies 

And Sorrow gets diluted so keep spreading the happiness and negating the sorrow by enjoying self and others happiness

feel free to get in touch with me on

+91 7674926308

Posted

A warm welcome to happiness Carla, we're glad you found us 🙏 I hope you find our community helpful in your spiritual awakening, and would like to suggest you have a look at the Magazine with lots of interesting articles, and also the Academy where you can find different courses that you might find interesting. 

Posted

Welcome to happiness 🙌 What a lovely outlook on life, wanting to celebrate each step of our journey. I agree that it's important to be present in the moment and not just wait for happiness to come in the future. 🪴  

Posted

Welcome to happiness Pratheep, I'm sorry to hear you've been struggling lately, the pandemic really has affected all of us in so many challenging ways. I would like to suggest you take a look in the Magazine and Academy too where you might find some useful resources to dealing with what you're going through in some way. 🙏