The loss of the love of my life

pr****

• Members
Posted

How am i supposed to find meaning and solace in a world where I cannot even speak to the one I cherish above all things? She is not dead but I can't contact her no matter how hard I try and it seems like there's no hope. The very first time I saw her face I knew she was the only thing I was ever going to want the only thing I have wanted up to this point in my life. And now I just don't know anything at all, nothing makes sense in a world without her light.

Posted

Sometimes it helps to talk to other people around you when you feel like you have a lot to say to someone that you can't communicate with. It might also be helpful to write things down, like a letter, but in a journal, just to get it off your chest. I don't know the circumstances of your situation, but it is also important to remember that *you* also have so much light and love inside of you 💚 

Posted

I am sorry to hear your story. Loss is hard and soul-crushing.
It sounds like she doesn't want to get contacted. So maybe the way to show your love is to respect her wish and grant the space she asks for.
You can use this time for self-reflection and practising patience because the only time we can practice patience is when we are impatient.

Patience - with myself and others - is a skill I constantly need to work on.