Hi Everyone!

Posted

A warm welcome to happiness 🌱  If you would like to share your practise here, you can create events and share with the community. Anyone who would like to attend can sign up, and you can easily share all information there 😊

• Members
Posted

How are you doing Shelly? Hello from good old England...although you prob’ wouldn’t know which is which atm given how hot it is here! 🥵

• Members
Posted
21 hours ago, ShellyGR said:

I'm new here, and so grateful to have found a positive, uplifting platform in this crazy time in the world!!! 

I'm from South Africa and am really excited to meet new friends globally! 

I am getting into mindset-coaching and have come quite a far way already, i should hopefully be starting my practise soon... My hobbies include, reading, self growth, universal learning, drawing, quantum physics. I LOVE learning through others as well as helping others with the profound knowledge i possess. 

I so look forward to making new global friends!

Love and Light
Shelly G.R

We welcome you here, though I am also new here, and trying to find out how it works...i am from India and working as a corporate person, after college life it seems very tough to make new friends. Can you explain why it is so tough to make new friends after moving into working culture, beside official friend.

• Members
Posted

Hi Shelly,

Welcome. I also like to read. I love 2 smells the most, smell of wet soil and books. I try to learn from any source as much as possible. Looking really forward to listen to your learning and sharing mine....