Happiness in a relationship

Mu****

Question

8 answers to this question

Posted
Interesting question, and I think it's very individual 🌱 I also want to mention that happiness comes from within ourselves, and not from a partner, which I think it's important to keep in mind. 🌈
  • Members
Posted

Long-term, I like to have a solid base in my life. So no matter if something great or something awful happens, there is always someone to share it with. And there is always someone cheering you up. This enables happiness even if everything goes wrong.

A long-term relationship like this requires mutual respect and the ability to apologize.

To me, a happy relationship is also about doing some things together and doing some things on your own. So free space is important too.

• Members
Posted
There is no happiness in relationship starting days will br more beautiful but when the time will be passing you both will be sad and hopeless
  • Members
Posted
Make sure both partners are Friends to communicate And create trust in about everything it makes life simple to happiness
  • Members
Posted
On 9/4/2021 at 9:44 PM, Muskanhappiness said:

Hey folks I want to know what is happiness in a love relationship???

• Members
Posted

Happiness in a relationship is indulging in all those things which the other person likes to do and provoking each other to support them to realize own potential and thereby pushing towards their growth in all aspects

• Members
Posted

According to me, it lies in seeing or indulging in an act that makes other person happy.

• Members
Posted
Happiness in a friendship and relationship is including in all those things which the woman likes to do