Choosing Your Mood

• Members
Posted
Thank you very much scorpio7103. Your advise just came at the right time for me this morning when I almost responded in a negative way to someone's comment. I had to choose peace, joy and Love in order to sage my hurt feelings.
  • Members
Posted

Beautifully said Scorpio!! You radiate such positive energy.

Remember the saying…The mind is a terrible master but a wonderful servant!

• Members
Posted

Thank you for this advice.  I am working on making these choices

• Members
Posted

Hello I am new to this forum today but I would like to comment on this topic. 

About half my life ago I was married to my first husband at the time. He was 18 years older than I but he made me laugh every day, until we actually married then came this shift that he "made" me cry every day. I had decided as a young girl that once I married I would stay that way and I didn't want to spend the rest of my life in sadness so I decided one day that I would stop crying and BE HAPPY! I had to consciously choose to be happy and the more I chose it the happier I became! 

Before marrying this man I was an upbeat positive person and have continued to be so sinse I made that decision to be happy so many years ago. 

So I'm here to tell everyone that yes you can choose your mood and you can choose to be happy or sad or anxious or any other mood this world has to offer. You just have to change your mind and make the decision. Doing so may take a little practice but once you master it you are all the better for it. The only thing in this world that you can truly control is yourself! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
Posted
Mood improvement yoga stretching low impact exercise guided meditation TRANSCENDENTALMEDITATION or zen meditation taught be well practiced teacher
Hypnosis to release negative mind set. To purge a new path change is good no fear & know to love yourself and be a positive change for other that know to give love back not hate or judgement
  • 1 month later...
  • Members
Posted

Hi, I know that we get happiness when we share it with others.) And also I recommend watching beautiful calming mandalas.

• Members
Posted

I love this idea. Too many times something happens to me and I get upset--but as you said, it's something totally out of my control. Why in the world do I let it bother me so much?