Hello to all

• Members
Posted

Hello Alison, I'm new here too, from Scotland, where are you from? I also like reading, yoga and meditation, also listening to music, and I like meeting new people and sharing thoughts.

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

Hi Alison and Joyce!

Welcome to the happiness community! What do you both like reading? I read pretty much anything I find interesting, from self-help books to semi-romantic novels (sometimes ?). I really like yoga too, but I don't always make time to go, and music is a thing I can't live without. Happy to 'meet' you both. ?

• Members
Posted

Hi both of you,

Know about yourself ? 

• Members
Posted
On 10/21/2019 at 11:28 AM, Candy said:

Hi Alison and Joyce!

Welcome to the happiness community! What do you both like reading? I read pretty much anything I find interesting, from self-help books to semi-romantic novels (sometimes ?). I really like yoga too, but I don't always make time to go, and music is a thing I can't live without. Happy to 'meet' you both. ?

Hello Candy,

Thanks for your message, lovely to 'meet' you too! I enjoy reading mostly fiction, anything with a good story, and recently have been reading self help books too.  I do kundalini yoga, have been going to a small local class for several years, and recently have been increasing my meditation/mindfulness. Music is also important to me, I listen to a lot and sing/dance along whenever I can!  looking forward to getting to know more like minded people here :)