Hello everyone!

• Members
Posted

The one thing I'd like everyone to know about me is before last night, I didn't want anyone to know anything about me. I am very spiritual and I am very comfortable in hermit mode because the energy in the world is heavy. I've been through a long life of trauma and what started as therapy and researching psychology then led me to spirituality. I know the term "witch" comes with a very negative stereotype and stigma. However, I don't think of myself in the typical pointed hat and cauldron type either. *giggles* I have just recently learned that I am quite magical but it took me a long time to accept my gifts and abilities. Before I could ever do that I had to learn to love myself unapologetically. As a person who has been a people pleaser my whole life, it was very difficult for me to focus on myself. This is one one of the hardest things I've ever done and I upset a lot of people by placing boundaries and sticking to them. My opinion on that is, when you stand in your truth without fear, the people that aren't meant to be in our lives will fall away. There is a whole theory to that but that's for another day. My point is, that, I have been divinely guided here and to this platform specifically. Last night was a new moon. As per usual I have regular "rituals"/habits that I perform. I was reflecting on this period of my life that is coming to a close. I was releasing what no longer serves my highest path and then manifesting the things I truly want. One thing I released was my fear of being truly seen for who I am and not for my physical appearance. For months I have hidden away, working on my inner world. Now I'm being called to step back into the public and reintroduce myself. The second hardest thing I've ever done is learn to surrender to the universe. So... here I am. Hi there!! Haha