Query

li****

• Members
Posted

I can help anyone achieve their direction and purpose, but cannot help myself.

• Members
Posted
This is going to sound like I’ve had & lost a best mate with that exact problem Rod so forgive me if I say anything that goes against community standards. All I can really say is this, Mike (old best mate) was not the oldest of siblings, got married young, got a good role young too. exactly like you would comment how everyone uses him as the go to guy for every issue expecting him to be his usual self because why on Earth would he, & he did, he did until his business that was started right prior to Covid & the man’s marriage collapsed in 2010. But theres a kicker, the worst of the worst, his older brother was convicted of child sex offences & it came out he was a victim also to which his Mother who couldn’t come to grips with what her oldest son had done & made life just that more terrible.
Now i don’t know that any advice or info that could of been given to Mike that could of saved him from any of his short comings all that i know is that he is possibly one of the 40% who can physically not help but to fall into cognitive dissidence & the behind the scenes talk of the plandemic i feel was his biggest issue. I say 1% controlling the maj, 40% blindly, never critically thinking, good for business types & that leaves 59% of the burden of changing the direction of a tyrannical elite who wish to play God when their own science books cannot explain why a Sharman can undergo a soul retrieval for a client who at say age 7, their Father left them & their Mother ipso facto while going beyond the veil & down into the underworld a piece of said soul fled as to not be destroyed & why that Sharman can find a 7 year old peice of clients soul down there without being told about when the father left in the first place. Then if i was to say that if those now empty areas of your soul/energy bodies can be used by other trickster/ poltergist spirits that hang around after death as dwellings & we can as humans have multiple spirits dwelling in us or we would be called possessed & is any of that pretty important spiritual information spread by your TV or radio? God NO. Good luck Rod if you made it to the bottom of this without feeling your blood boil from me being typing honestly you just might be