How often should I practice yoga to see results? Do I need any special equipment to practice yoga?

sy****

• Members
Posted

Hey Guys

I am new to yoga and I am so excited to start this journey! I am sure you all know what yoga is, but for those of us who are new here, it's a practice involving physical postures, breathing exercises and meditation that aim to promote health and wellbeing. Yoga can help improve flexibility, reduce stress, increase strength and balance and help with relaxation. It can also help improve mental clarity, reduce anxiety and even alleviate chronic pain. The best part is that anyone can do yoga no matter what your age or fitness level. It's important to remember that yoga is a journey and not a destination. So take it slow, be patient with yourself and don't give up if something doesn't work the first time. Just keep practicing and you'll eventually get the hang of it.

However, I am here to ask a few questions that you may have on your mind before you start practicing yoga:

How often should I practice yoga to see results? Do I need any special equipment to practice yoga?

Which yoga poses are best for beginners?

How can I make sure I'm practicing yoga safely and correctly?

Where can I get coupons for yoga mat and other accessories?

Thanks in advance!