Any Self Realised Beings out there?

• Members
Posted

Hello!

I am looking to network and connect with any 'other' beings whom have come to/are coming to knowledge of Self. 

If you have come to a profound realisation of your true nature I would love to hear from you and talk further. 

Kindest regards to all, 

Luke. 

• Members
Posted (edited)
On 10/4/2019 at 12:13 PM, kennedymelody said:

Hello!

I am looking to network and connect with any 'other' beings whom have come to/are coming to knowledge of Self. 

If you have come to a profound realisation of your true nature I would love to hear from you and talk further. 

Kindest regards to all, 

Luke. 

??span

Edited by MissyElena
  • Members
Posted

Blessings Kennedy,

I am a new member here so just having a look around. I am happy to connect with you.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members
Posted

If there are awakened/ enlightened beings here in the forum i do not think they would disclose it openly :) It would be to no use for others to know if someone had realied enlightenment, and probably it would create attachments for none enlighten People in the forum to know someone actually awakened was here to chat. 

• 1 month later...
  • Members
Posted

well how does one become enlightened?  I am on  a spiritual journey to be enlightened and connected to God. I would like to know my Creator better. Im seeking peace from it so that I can function to best of my abilities. I am a 40 year old woman who likes prayer and meditation and am looking to learn how to do that so that i can cleanse and live with the right aura for me.

• Members
Posted

Hi there even though I’m pagan, it doesn’t matter really what spiritual practice you prefer but always try to ask for guidance from your deity of choice and maybe try a prayer from your own heart and that’s more from a personal perspective. I also meditate and prayer to my own goddess everyday without fail, also maybe try a cleansing bath with Himalayan salt bath with lemon juice or lemon slices to cleanse your aura, maybe check out aura colours as long as the aura colour is not a dark colour then your good to go too. If you wish to ask me questions please feel free to ask me anything about my spiritual path xoxox Bright Blessings xoxox 

• Members
Posted

I’m an awakened person and also Pagan , I’m an empath and healer and I use my intuition to help guide me I’m here to make friends too feel free to reach out xoxox Bright Blessings xoxox 

• Members
Posted

PinkBerryGirl it depends where you are on your spiritual path, all paths lead to the centre so it is best to go with one which resonates with your level of spiritual maturity. Many seekers seek to become enlightened but it is best to seek for truth as that is the shortest path. Prayer & formal sitting meditation is fine for a while. I am mainly interested in assisting those who have had glimpses beyond the veil but are finding themselves stuck and those who are wanting to integrate their awakening into daily life but not sure how to do it.

• 2 months later...
  • Members
Posted
On 1/19/2020 at 1:22 AM, Amanaki said:

If there are awakened/ enlightened beings here in the forum i do not think they would disclose it openly :) It would be to no use for others to know if someone had realied enlightenment, and probably it would create attachments for none enlighten People in the forum to know someone actually awakened was here to chat. 

It's like casting a fishing line without a bait.. By chance perhaps. ?