Strange/interesting/profound meditation experiences

Th****

• Members
Posted
That’s beautiful! My experience is from a grief healing session I attended with my sister after our daddy died. We met with a woman (in Alaska) who does guided meditation therapy with the use of marijuana. About 10 minutes into the session, as we laid on our backs with our eyes closed, my hands and arms went straight up and began “dancing” in a rhythmic flow, picture Indian Ballywood arm movements and my fingers making “symbols” I’ve never seen before. At times reaching next to me when my sister began to cry and I patted this invisible shield over her to comfort her. I was aware but not in control. At one point I began playing an invisible electric guitar- all the while thinking “really? Stop this, I don’t even know how to play a guitar” 😂
Then my daddy came to sit down between us in spirit and my arm and hand movements slowed to softer, slower more relaxed movements and then hugging myself so tightly as my daddy said “ it’s gonna be okay girls. It’s gonna be okay.”
Seconds later he was gone, my arm/hand routine picked back up and continued until the end of the session. A full hour.
Later I asked the healer if she knew what any of the motions or symbols were that I was doing? She replied she’d never seen anyone do that in a session but some were meditation hand and finger symbols, some appeared to be ASL signing, and others appeared to be drawing symbols and pictures or letters in the air. 🤷🏻‍♀️🥹 To this day that is one of the most unique and wonderful experiences.
  • Members
Posted

I felt complete freedom and power unreal 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
Posted

Just the other day while I was meditating, I started visualizing bright light going into my adult son who has schizophrenia and substance abuse issues.  It was like a rope of glittering light in the sky and going into the top of his head and back, and when the light met his body it branched out kinda like lightning!!  
It just happened, not something I remember hearing somewhere, or anything like that.

I only very recently started meditating and I have realized I am in the midst of a spiritual awakening.

Ok so after that meditation session I was watching a YouTube video and it said something about light workers!!  I got the chills when I heard it and actually tears welled up in my eyes!  So I’m wondering if I am one and how I can use/strengthen it. 
SO cool.  I’m wondering if anything like that will ever happen again.