Newby here!

• Members
Posted

Hi.  I can relate that joylessness.  I've only just recently been able to start climbing out of that swamp.  See you around.

• Members
Posted

Hey, how are U

Let's talk about your problem,

here U can say everything, Let's go

I want tj hear U story

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
Posted

So glad you are positively connecting with your dogs. Settle/nestle/snuggle with your dogs after spiritually cleaning/clearing your space in love, ask for clarity, rest, wait patiently very patiently, and the answer(s) will come. Is it possible you are feeling someone else's lack of joy and need to love that assignment? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
Posted (edited)

Well I’m putting on a smile to add value to others everyday, and I do. But it’s wake up and oh no another day and no hope for a better future. I failed to achieve my dream in real life. So in sleep are the only dreams I still have, mostly reminiscing of things past and regrets. 

I’ll bet you’re young enough still to break through your current slump. 

I wish I could tell my younger self to follow their instincts more and also persevere with hard things to make small but daily progress. 

Edited by Guest User
  • Members
Posted

Hello Sedwards!

Knowing this emptiness, personally what helped me was to remember what I liked to do as a child, and to get back into those hobbies, for example learning new things in computer science, video editing, discovering linux or something else, and really doing it just for fun, and strangely enough it awakens curiosity and we know that curiosity is the foundation of a "happy" life. I hope this can help you ! Good luck in any case and have a great day :)