new thing to be thankful for

• Members
Posted

good day to all!

thank you for giving a change to be here in this community.

a new thing to be thankful... how about you? What new things you have to be thankful for?

Posted

Gratitude is so powerful but it's easy to forget to practice it  ️  Thank you for the reminder! It's great to think of new things we are thankful for too, makes us appreciate them even more and realise that good things are happening to us  🙏

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
Posted
On 1/24/2022 at 12:20 AM, mei-7758 said:

good day to all!

thank you for giving a change to be here in this community.

a new thing to be thankful... how about you? What new things you have to be thankful for?

I have a long list of things I'm grateful for, especially this start of the year in 2022. I'm beginning to focus on my fitness again. Let's remember that physical health is inseparable with mental health. You can't just be physically healthy and vice versa. Also, I'm happy to secure a new email marketing agency client for my 'lil freelancing roster, so that's definitely a win. My mom also recovered from covid and finally got vaxed (it took 2 weeks of hellish symptoms to convince her, haha!) and some travel restrictions are getting lifted so I might be able to continue with my Japan trip on August. Fingers-crossed!

Posted

Health of myself and my close ones is what i´m most grateful for. As well i´m grateful to be able to have food & clean water everyday. Often times these things we just have and forget how lucky we are

Posted

These days I am most grateful for equanimity. I used to be so agitated about so many things, and I am more at ease now. I am also grateful that this doesn't mean that I ignore the things that upset me but that I am clearer, calmer and more efficient in handling them.