Not Sure What I am Looking for

Gr****

• Members
Posted

Hello all 

I just wanted to reach out and start a conversation about anything, i guess. I'm not sure what i am looking for in life right now. I've hit a spot where nothing feels exciting or the things that do feel exciting feel unattainable. So i'm just downloading any and every app visiting any and every website hoping life will bring the answers to me. I am 33 a single mom, recently diagnosed and medicated for ADHD. I can't stand my job. I'm tired of feeling stuck. I feel like I have this big ball of greatest inside me with no way out. I don't have very many friends and none that I actually hangout with. I'm not sure what to do or where to start. Being diagnosed with ADHD (and at the same time PTSD) was on one hand amazing because I thought i was just a broken person with no real reason as to why but on the other hand i'm really upset that growing up no one in my life took any time to try and help me figure out who i am and what i am the way that i am. Does anyone out there have a similar situation (or had) and can recommend what to do to figure myself out? To figure out what i want and how i can feel like its possible? 

Thank you for reading :)

• Members
Posted

That's cool, that's where you come in.

I don't want to advertise, but you can confirm the amazing results in a week
Text me.

• Members
Posted

Hi there,

I would say you should try meditating!  I recently started and I’m amazed at how great it’s been.  It could definitely help you get in touch with your soul’s purpose.  
Also, it may sound strange but go on YouTube and watch spiritual videos.  I just found Christina Lopes and she has a great series of videos about getting in touch with your higher self.  
I have realized I am going through a spiritual awakening and it’s so cool!  
Best of luck.  🙂

• Members
Posted

I think you need to dig into your past and figure out where it all started. ADHD has to have a point of reference, and you need to find it and understand how it all began.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
Posted

Yes at your age there are plenty of things that can help you break through and give you hope. A practice I no longer do but does really help a lot of people is SGI and chanting. There’s a deep philosophy behind it. And it’s totally non judgmental. Many other meditations follow similar principles except without the backing of study.