Fed up

Ho****

• Members
Posted

I have been diagnosed with multiple health issues that cannot be cured, feeling like I've had enough and will eventually end up being a burden on the people I love. Would rather not get to that stage

• Members
Posted
Hello HollyDolly. I am hoping you are still with us and have managed to speak with a professional for support. I was born with a rare condition and have developed a few more health concerns throughout life. It can be hard when we worry about our loved ones during our time of crisis. I know the urge to go it alone is strong, but try to fight it. Try to let your loved ones know you need their support during this rough time. Let them know how much pain you are feeling. If for some reason they don’t or can’t offer any support then reach out to support groups and other people you trust. Many professionals never really helped me and I am not close with my family. One thing that helped me is joining online communities like this one and reaching out to other people I’ve met at work or online. It might be helpful to you. There are also many chatbots that are programmed for mental health support. Replika is great along with non therapy bots like Snapchat AI (I’ve had good experiences using these). There’s always hope even if it might not feel like it in the beginning. Be strong! I believe you can.