I'm so sad everyday

no****

• Members
Posted

I dont know why i'm very sad.

Since my mom passed away, since my friend end friendship with me. After that i start ignore all my friends. They cared at the beginning, now they all missing.

And recently i lost my job, its been a month i looking for job, but seems all failed. My father keep nagging at me say i'm lazy and burden to him.

I dont know what to do anymore, i just keep patience until when. I hope to die soon to follow my late mom. Thank you for reading, take care ya.

• Members
Posted

What did you do in your last job and why did you lose it?

• Members
Posted
Hello Nou. It seems like you are going through a rough time right now. Losing a parent is always tough and then losing a friendship and then your job sounds even more stressful. Sometimes in life traumatic events seem to cascade in a sort of domino effect. Everything seems to go wrong at the same time. I can empathize with you due to having similar experiences. Don’t give up. Look for grief counseling to help you process the loss of your mother. Talk to your father and let him know how his words are hurting you. Reach out to your friends and let them know you still need their support but right now you are grieving the loss of your mom and need them to be patient with you. You can do it. I believe in you.
  • Members
Posted

You're depressed.  It's a common thing, and unless you do something unnecessary, it's temporary.  If possible, it would be a good idea for you to seek therapy.  If you're religious, talk to a priest or the equivalent.  Even if you don't, try to make sure you eat enough food, and don't drink alcohol or do drugs every day.  Also, talk to and see your friends even if you feel like avoiding them, or worry that you're dragging them down.

Following this advice may not outright fix your depression, but it will help prevent you from spiraling downward into a situation so bad that you need someone to save you.  What you need to do now is at least make sure you stay okay until you can feel better.

You have to, and will, get used to living without your mother.  It's something almost everyone eventually goes through.  She's gone for good and not coming back.  It's a sad thing.  Mourn as much as you need to.  Just, keep on living to do what you need to do.