Understanding

Jo****

• Members
Posted
How did it come to this!! Complicated life? Complicated Marriage is really it….over time what has happened?

Who am I? Who do you talk to
on such sensitive matters..that drag on and on and on….???? Simply insane… or is it….who does this to/in a long term Marriage 30+ Years.

signed, Lost and bewildered in Love.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members
Posted

I have only been married 3 years and he had been cheating 8 months and continued to try after that on Craigslist most recently a month ago. I don’t know who does this or why, but I made a vow and in our religion (Odinist) or ( Asatru, in my way of thinking, i will only ever have one husband and I have to make it work. I’m lost, and feel alone and hurting , but the gods will give me my strength through them to stay strong and fight for my ride or die. Tough, stormy, confusing, lonely, hatred, but mostly live and honor, MY HONOR! good luck sir! May the gods always give you strength. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
Posted
❤️🫶😊🌈
  • Members
Posted
Teach Me. Lets be friends and have conversation? Please?
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members
Posted

Over time, communication patterns can change, and couples may find it harder to express their feelings or needs effectively. Misunderstandings and unresolved conflicts can lead to emotional distance.