New and wished to say Hi

• Members
Posted

Hi I just joined today. I am on a journey to learn natural holistic and spiritual healing as well as heal myself. Struggling with meditation so any tips welcomed:) 

• Members
Posted

I think it's good to take time for yourself.
You can just lay down, close your eyes and think about all the things you couldn't think about, because you was busy doing other things.
I fear future events sometimes, because I didn't plan them yet and because I'm unprepared for them.
This is a good time to think these things through, to eliminate doubts and to look forward to these things.

• Members
Posted

Hello! I am also new. What helped me with meditation is I started with guided meditations. You can download apps like BetterMe Mental Health and you can even go to YouTube and find great channels for guided meditation there. The Honest Guys are a good channel for this. As you do more guided meditations, you will have less difficulty meditating on your own. I hope this helps! Welcome to the community and have a great day!

David

• Members
Posted

I went through the same thing. I remember going to YouTube to look for the best channel unfortunately it didn't work out until I bought the premium program at least I was better off.

• Members
Posted

Hello Mand! I think it is great you are starting your journey. I think meditation could be made simple, like trying to paying more attention to simple life tasks, like driving, cleaning the house, and gradually you will feel more connected to the present (it may not look like meditation, and more like mindfullness but it all comes to the point of enjoying more or be aware of present). Keep pushing and finding what works best for you. There is not one correct way to do it.