Lonely character

• Members
Posted

Hello, I'm a 24 year old man doing his Master's degree in demography in France. I have signed up here because I have gone through severe depressions throughout my life. This year, my depression was so severe, that I went through a psychotic episode with symptoms of schizophrenia for 2 weeks. During that period of time, I have lost friends and fucked up an opportunity with a girl that meant a lot to me. All this happened at the end of my stay in South of France, where I was doing my bachelor's degree for 3 years. Now, I moved to another city to do my Master's degree. As usual, I feel lonely and depressed, but I managed to get ouf that psychotic episode. What triggers me the most, is that I can be a very social person when I'm in society, I would describe myself as pretty charismatic, and confident when I talk to or in front of a lot of people, but despite that fact, I don't manage to create intimate bonds with other people and at the end of the day I remain a solitary man. I would like to share my thoughts with other people who can relate to this or who experience similar things in their life.