New and confused

• Members
Posted

First of all, you are not alone, if you don't want to be.

If you want to talk about things, feel free to do so.

So there are bad things happening and you think, your child and husband might be in danger.

It's hard to give advice without further information about the danger.

Posted

I'm sorry to hear you are struggling, it does sound like a tough situation and even more so if you feel like you're going through it alone. An awakening can be painful even when it will result in something positive, so I'm sending you all the positive vibes and strength to keep going. 🌻

• Members
Posted

I am sorry you are struggling. Going through a spiritual awakening is exciting and scary at the same time. If you want to talk to someone who has been through it,  I'm here. Keep on your path it'll light your way home. 

• Members
Posted

Since I became awakened I feel physical pain even when I hear someone wince on TV. The extreme sensitivity is difficult to handle. I relate to how you are feeling. I'm also learning to deal with it. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
Posted

When our mind is undergoing transformation, our body would somewhat tend to lag behind. As such, some discomfort would arise. The larger the mismatch, the more intense is the discomfort.

All things are transient, hence treat them like passing clouds. If they are not going away, treat them with compassion; no matter how nasty they are. I'll say to them "Take all you can!".

When the body is at its limit, take a pause; break the routine. What's the point to continue, when things are falling behind?