A vent....

Tr****

• Members
Posted

If you want to talk about it, I'm listening.

Posted

Everyone is allowed to have bad days, and I'm sorry you don't really feel like you can 💚  It's so important to look after yourself and acknowledge a bad day for what it is. Know that it will pass and that you will feel better, and in the meantime prioritise yourself and your needs 🌻  I hope our community can be that safe space where you can express your feelings without judgement, and feel supported and heard 🌊

• Members
Posted
19 hours ago, Trixxie said:

Sometimes you think you are doing okay, and until one little thing shakes you and all the bricks you have recently stacked come crumbling and once again, you are a frizzled ball of anxiety....

But who do you call when nobody understands or gets you? Who do you call when you are are the one who's always there for others? Who is there for you...? Sometimes I just need a space where nobody knows who I am... Somewhere where I can express how I feel without anyone thinking I'm being fussy, or judge me for feeling something... Lord knows it's better than the days when I feel nothing..

I just wanna be able to say today I had a bad day and Im not okay without people thinking less of me, ridiculing me or acting as my feelings aren't valid... I'll be okay tomorrow but today was not a good day...

I hope you know that bad days are part of living and we all have them...reaching out here can be a comfort I'm sure. I journal my feelings a lot and that helps me. I also work in a MH organization where we talk about our feelings and acknowledge bad days. It's a wonderful thing to be who we are and not be judged for it. I wish you comfort today ❤️