Living the Neutral Life

• Members
Posted

Namaste,

For along time I lived a life of what I call as The Ego Trip and felt Money is the key to happiness and earning more by working hard will automatically deliver what I wanted from Life. And after 30 years I realized how wrong I was. That in this long journey on the way I created for myself not just wealth and fame but also negative energy that hounded me whenever I was down and out.

Eventually, I found the key to happiness and that is living a Neutral Life without focusing on positive or negative thoughts and actions and instead leading the mind to neutrality and silence. This did not mean I had to let go off the mind or stop thinking logically and rationally. But only that let go off all negative thoughts and focus on positive actions. And if there one cannot be positive in thought of action, atleast  be neutral.

After couple of years of living the Neutral life, I realized the meaning and the value of happiness and since then I have been gaining more knowledge and sharing it others.

If you want to learn this technique that helped me change my own life for the better, feel free to get in touch.

Love and Peace be with all ❤️

bsrOzgDkQhGRKOVC7Era_9X6A3584.jpg

• Members
Posted

Hello Neuguru .

I understand Your path of neutral living and I do agree With you and your take on a neutral life :)

To me neutral living means to not attach to anything in this world. so to be able to detach from any attachment we may cling to is in my understanding a basic teaching is most, if not all spiritual practices. So when we become a none Attached human being what does happen? In my understanding we become free from the boundaries of human life. we become observers and we stop taking part in the daily life the way we use to do.

We become more truthful, more compassion arise, and we become more benevolent toward every living being. :)

• Members
Posted
On 1/18/2020 at 9:46 AM, Amanaki said:

Hello Neuguru .

I understand Your path of neutral living and I do agree With you :)

To me neutral living means to not attach to anything in this world. so to be able to detrach from any attachment we may cling to is in my understanding a basic teaching is most, if not all spiritual practices. So when we become a none Attached human being what does happen? In my understanding we become free from the boundaries of human life. we become observers and we stop taking part in the daily life the way we use to do.

We become more truthful, more compassion arise, and we become more benevolent toward every living being. :)

However, from my experience thus far people are not ready to let go. So I offer them something that they can practice with their daily life by reducing negativity in everything they do. Be it a thought or action and then slowly gravitate to non attachment and a neutral life.

• Members
Posted

I hope you will be able to help many People to let go of their attachments With Your teaching regarding a neutral life :) 

In my personal spiritual Journey i have already found my master/teacher in Falun Gong and the teacher Li Hongzhi. 

But as i say i hope you will be able to help many People in the future :)

• Members
Posted
9 minutes ago, Amanaki said:

I hope you will be able to help many People to let go of their attachments With Your teaching :) 

In my personal spiritual Journey i have already found my master/teacher in Falun Gong and the teacher Li Hongzhi. 

But as i say i hope you will be able to help many People in the future :)

Thank you for your directions. I try as much as I can given the physical and spiritual limitations I have.

• 2 years later...
Posted

I had never heard of the concept of neutral life, but I think what you're saying makes a lot of sense. 🌻 I especially like the part about focusing on the positive, which is something I always try to do. And when you struggle to find something positive, or to hold on to it, you try and keep a neutral mind. It also connects with another thing I value a lot, which is to stay calm, and I think that ties in with the notion of leading a neutral life too 🌈

• Members
Posted
I live my life as a neutral type because I feel stable and calm in every situation. Neutral life is practical but it can happen only by some awakening to spiritual journey.