Spiritual Awareness

My****

Question

• Members
Posted

What is the topic you enjoy the most about growing in your Spiritually Awareness? 

8 answers to this question

• Members
Posted

I love the subject of how one can create success and fulfilment through positive thoughts and actions. 

• Members
Posted

Yes, Very good topi imdeed.  I appreciate your comment very much. 

Posted

The ability to be aware of our toughts, emotions and sensations as such without being entangled in them.

• Members
Posted

Truth. And all of the complexities that surround our individual truth and what that means for the truth of the collective. Also, I love hearing about time and the fact that it's not linear anywhere else but on Earth. 

Posted

I am interested in the idea that thoughts are material.

Posted
On 5/2/2021 at 1:37 PM, SteWir said:

Truth. And all of the complexities that surround our individual truth and what that means for the truth of the collective. Also, I love hearing about time and the fact that it's not linear anywhere else but on Earth. 

In general, I particularly value blogs that are instructive, adaptive, and that allow you to discover new things about a variety of facets of life. In light of this, I would like to thank everyone for this experience. I'd want to say, in general, that I just started a new job, and I'm really proud of it. The wisest line of action, I might astound you by suggesting, was to letter of recommendation service . My work was completed so insightfully that I was promptly hired for the position.

this is interesting idea

• Members
Posted

The 5D shift and raising vibrations for the world.