Aloha

• Members
Posted

I have never used psychedelics. What is that like?

• Members
Posted (edited)

Hi, i'm hoping to microdose too to benefit in a mental health sense ?

Edited by Willow71
  • Members
Posted

I suffer from depression and wonder if any psychedelics can help me transcend my pain.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
Posted
On 2/21/2020 at 9:03 PM, Willow71 said:

Hi, i'm hoping to microdose too to benefit in a mental health sense ?

It will most certainly do so as long as your intentions are clear in that sense. 

In my experience I have found intention to be the most powerful tool especially when using psychedelics. 

• Members
Posted
On 2/20/2020 at 9:04 PM, Miss_Seeta said:

I have never used psychedelics. What is that like?

It can be an amazing experience just as it can be a horrible one. It depends on a set of factors. 

Mind set and the environment setting are the most important aspects followed by the type of psychedelics chosen and the way of administration being that recreational or ceremonial which will always have completely different end results. 

If you are curious to know more do get in touch with a message. 

I will also be posting a few articles and explain more in depth. 

With Love ?

A.Star ? 

• Members
Posted
On 2/22/2020 at 4:20 AM, Tracy15900 said:

I suffer from depression and wonder if any psychedelics can help me transcend my pain.

My depression used to take me to very dark alleys often including suicidal thoughts. 

Through the proper use of psychedelics I've managed to become aware of these thought processes and also realise I would much rather live the life of my dreams, rather than ending it. 

In deeper ceremonial trances I manage to trace the black thoughts to their very origin and heal the wound, changing my vibration and frequency, resulting in much happier and fullfiling thoughts. 

I will be posting a few articles on medicine plants and some of their synthetic cousins. ???

• Members
Posted

Over the past almost 10 months, I have recreationally consumed psilocybin mushrooms on 4 separate occasions, with a few months in between "trips".  I consumed between 1.5 and 3 grams each separate time.  For those who haven't tried psilocybin yet, I highly recommend doing so when your mindset and setting allow.  In my experiences, I have often known pure bliss.  You know how we are all interconnected and interdependent?  Well when on psilocybin, I can actually sense that without the need to mentally conceive of it. I sense everything without the distortions of judgments; it's so easy to simply observe and accept.  There's this feeling of comfort in finally being able to sense infinity and eternity, both within and without.  These feelings are so beautiful and awe-inspiring that you might cry.  You might scream.  You might process through a lot of buried trauma.  Inversely, you might experience nothing but pure joy and euphoria; lots of wild laughter and enjoyment of dance, music and the beauty of the natural world.  It's possible you might even have a dualistic experience.  Regardless, it's a conscious experience of transmutation.  It's simply one of the means that mother earth has provided in order for us to realize our true spiritual nature.  You're able to move past your conceptual identity (ego) and realize it for the tragic illusion that it actually is.  I have grown tremendously in the past year, spiritually speaking, and I do believe that psilocybin has been an amazing occasional supplement to that conscious and intentional process.