Best wishes from Sorai

• Members
Posted

Welcome!

thanks for bringing in some new topics.
and thank's again for recommending feng shui.

2 hours ago, Sorai said:

You can do anything at all

in existence; what do you do?

Nothing. Nature is insanely complex and changing something would lead to something we could never calculate beforehand. Also there is not one right opinion about something. Different people or living things in general have different opinions, so there should not be one person with the power to change everyone's world, not even me.

2 hours ago, Sorai said:

What do you like to watch, listen to, read, or do for hobbies

I like watching series, meeting friends and lately I started reading about feng shui and I would like to try, how it changes the impact of a room.
And I like thinking about all kinds of stuff, as you can probably see in my first answer :D

2 hours ago, Sorai said:

You take a walk or ride anywhere, whether normally accessible to humans or not.  Where

do you go?

I would go and talk to my dead grandpa. He died when I was 8 years old, so I remember him as the nice granda but I never got to know him as an adult and I never had the chance to ask him, how he handled problems, or what his plans were.

Posted

Welcome to happiness Sorai, and thanks for this wonderful introduction and conversation starter! 🌈

Love the idea of walking the depths of the ocean 🌊  I was always afraid of deep water in general, but perhaps if I experienced it myself that fear would disappear (or get worse! lol 🥴

I just finished watching The Tourist on HBO, and it was very different, but really good! I've read a few books that take place during WW2 recently, an era that always fascinated me. 

Posted
On 5/25/2022 at 5:52 AM, Sorai said:

re-reading Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind

@Sorai Until now I didn't know that it was based on a book - I was only aware of the anime by Miyazaki.

Which brings me to what I'd like to watch. I rarely watch anything and most definitely not twice - only for Miyazaki I'd make an exception because in each phase of my life his films touched a different part in me.

• Members
Posted
On 5/25/2022 at 7:40 AM, Lizzie said:

Welcome to happiness Sorai, and thanks for this wonderful introduction and conversation starter! 🌈

Love the idea of walking the depths of the ocean 🌊  I was always afraid of deep water in general, but perhaps if I experienced it myself that fear would disappear (or get worse! lol 🥴

I just finished watching The Tourist on HBO, and it was very different, but really good! I've read a few books that take place during WW2 recently, an era that always fascinated me. 

Fears are invadable, they won't go but you can control your reactions and calmness towards your fears, then and only then will you become a Master of Your fears. 

• Members
Posted

Very deep and poetic..a lot to ponder. I'm excited to learn more from this awesome forum.