eclipse 21 June 2020

cr****

Posted

This is really good to know. It's so important to remain in our own energy. I always need a reminder to do so. Thank you for sharing

Posted

Love this! ? So interesting to learn more about what it means, and what to pay attention to during these changes. Thank you so much for sharing and breaking it down so it's easy to understand ?

Posted

Hi Crystal, this is really interesting! I'm writing on eclipse day and have my energy has been drained the WHOLE day, have been so lethargic and moody so avoiding people, LOL. Such a weird feeling. I am Cancer starsign also. I feel it must be connected to the eclipse!

• Members
Posted (edited)
On 6/21/2020 at 12:11 AM, Calvin77 said:

Hi Crystal, this is really interesting! I'm writing on eclipse day and have my energy has been drained the WHOLE day, have been so lethargic and moody so avoiding people, LOL. Such a weird feeling. I am Cancer starsign also. I feel it must be connected to the eclipse!

Hi Calvin... Well this eclipse as I said will be effecting energy the most as many mixed energies so yes many would be feeling drained. Also people who connect with divine forces would feel creative and enlighten so this also makes one feel drained. Don't worry.. Have a good rest and try to listen to some fun music lol. Do something which thrills you. ?Good luck 

And glad to know you also cancerian. Me too cancer zodiac sign ?

Edited by crystalclear