Covid-19 Vaccine Jabs? Yes Please or No Thanks

• Members
Posted

It may surprise you that despite my rude health, I have taken my Covid-19 jab and a booster jab.

Not a very pleasant experience. However, that's me done. I would rather spend the rest of my life with

daily natural vitamins and supplements than endlessly taking Covid-19 booster jabs.

How about you? How many Covid-19 jabs and booster jabs are you and your family prepared

to take before saying No Thanks, We're Good. Share your thoughts and experiences here.

I am now using natural mineral drops to protect against Covid-19 virus.

• Members
Posted

I know all kinds of people - vaccinated, boosted and unvaccinated.

On the one hand, vaccines have been developed and tested pretty fast, so there was kind of an unknown risk, how people's bodies would react to it.

That's why I felt a bit insecure in the early times. I'm a simple man. Give me facts and I will make my decision. Unfortunately I couldn't find any information about something like a "vaccination gone wrong rate" and without knowing it, I couldn't compare risks to make a good decision.

Politicians started treating people differently depending on their vaccination status, which made my insecurity even worse, because I asked myself: "Why would politicians need to try and force people into vaccination by making this unequal rules if the vaccine would be any good?".

Some time passed and like 60% of people were vaccinated. Since the very most of them were still alive and I could compare the infection rate of unvaccinated to vaccinated people, I decided to get vaccinated. Not because of the rules, but because I finally got some facts to work with.

But even then and still today I think, everyone should make his/her own decision. Unvaccinated people are right to question things and vaccinated people are right trying to protect each other.

I hate, how these two groups tend(ed) to fight each other, because of their different opinions. Unvaccinated people fighting against oppression and vaccinated people blaming everything on the unvaccinated people. Very stupid and unnecessary and of course, there are idiots in both groups, like everywhere.

• Members
Posted

I'm more of a "No Thanks!" person right from the start; i.e. not vaccinated. And I'm doing well with health supplements, even with people around me getting infected as the new wave hits us. I could felt weird virus attack, but never had too much concern about it because I know my body could handle it. Not that I've a great body, but rather got wiser over the years after having seriously sicked for a few times.

I would say autoimmunity or over-reaction of our body is a big problem, even for healthy folks. Hence suppressing this would mean half the battle is won. The other half is relying on our immunity strength and how well our body is able to function.

To me, unlike flu virus, the spike proteins from Covid virus or mRNA vaccines itself is its "weapon". Vaccinated folks will shed these spikes over many months. I literally sensed this for a week or so, after my wife was vaccinated with a less strong vaccine. As such, young children or babies with under-developed organs would have burden when exposed to folks who had just got a new jab. A typical scenario would be some kind of organ infection, with or without attack from other viruses. The former is from the spike proteins, while the latter may come about as their fragile body is weakened by the former.

Hence I would think family members going for new jabs should take turns when they have very young children at home; avoiding close contact for 4~6 months. But this sounds awful to me.

And Covid vaccine jab is like taking a "health" loan that needs to be serviced eventually. The effect of its damage to our body would not be obvious if our body is healthy, while a less healthy one would have sudden signs of health issue; which tends to be simply brushed off as signs of old-age, or it's just my health. Hence we need to weigh the pros and cons. We should never go for a jab out of fear, or assume we are good after vaccinated - second para above is the key.

• Members
Posted

I haven't been vaccinated; I had a mild case of Covid before it even had a name. I've been very healthy since my 3-day illness, and am happy to hear that I won't need to be vaccinated when I return home to the US.