GAY

CJ****

• Members
Posted

Hi, I’m seeking  like minded. I’ve lost all hope and feel so alone.

I don’t fit in anywhere and struggle to accept my sexuality because of the way I’ve been programmed.

It’s affected every aspect of my life and  controls the best part of my daily living.

I want conversation from individuals whom feel the same so I can relate and talk too, in hope it will ease my own suffering. 

I’m 30 now and worry I won’t be able to take much more off this unhappiness I’ve been experiencing.

We are all built differently I’m aware of this and for some this seem so little but for me Im really struggling to find my place in the world and be genuinely happy. 

Please help.

• Members
Posted
6 hours ago, CJ30 said:

It’s affected every aspect of my life and  controls the best part of my daily living.

Why? 

Other than partners there shouldn't be a big difference to a hetero single guy. 

So it should affect your partner choice only. 

I'm not gay, but I was alone for a long time. I felt better when I stopped complaining about who I am and started making the best of what I've got. 

So find out, which stuff and activities you like and get/do them. Maybe you can even find a way to do them together with other people. So you get to know people who like what you like... 

• Members
Posted
You are always the great one, never give up.