What is/are your fantasy(ies)?

Se****

• Members
Posted
2 hours ago, Trisha1965 said:

I dream about becoming a millionaire so that I could build shelters for the homeless and affordable houses for the less fortunate. And travel and visit around the world to see many places.

I hope your dreams come true dear… you’re really amazing

• Members
Posted
15 hours ago, Sean_simon said:

I fantasize about becoming a famous writer

Are you already writing?

• Members
Posted
7 hours ago, Trisha1965 said:

I dream about becoming a millionaire so that I could build shelters for the homeless and affordable houses for the less fortunate. And travel and visit around the world to see many places.

You could work for a help organisation to do this but with other people's money.

• Members
Posted
I am realistic but somehow my fantasies was also like that. Becoming writer is fabulous. May your wish become true to travel the world.
  • Members
Posted
7 minutes ago, ChandanSingh said:

Becoming writer is fabulous

I tried writing once. Just created a document and started writing a story. It was pretty bad :D
I think, to make a good story you will need to reverse engineer book analysis from school. Like creating mind maps with characters and their relations and personalities, ...
Not easy, but maybe I'll try again some day :D

• Members
Posted
I fantasize about being an art gallery manager, spend time around art and breath around it. And to live in a cottage located in Iceland?
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members
Posted