I'm losing it

Z-****

• Members
Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Z-785 said:

my family is dying, everything keeps getting worse, my life is becoming meaningless

No, it doesn't. It actually becomes more meaningful.
When family members are dead, they live on in you, in your mind, in your heart.
So now it's your purpose to keep alive your families reputation and to enjoy life for them.

My mind is separating itself from reality. It feels like I'm watching a movie of my own life. I'm helpless, all I can do is watch and cry.

Yes, that's the pretty painful phase of misery. We all have to go through it and it feels bad, but it's important, because in this time the memories about the lost one will burn into your brain, so you'll never forget them. It helps to talk to other family members about it, because you share the same feelings. Share your memories  with them.

I'm afraid if one more thing goes wrong... I'm done

I know it's hard, but keep going. Sun follows rain and there will be brighter days.

Edited by suedseefrucht
  • Members
Posted
Hi. Hold on, sweetheart 😭❤️. Just hold on. You can write me wherever you want to. We can be friends. I'll listen you and may be it will be easier to you to hold on.😟
  • Members
Posted
Just keep on fighting! Hold on, god will help you to get through it. Storm will eventually pass. Just be strong and hold on with your faith in the Lord. You will soon overcome all the challenges just have faith and believe in yourself that you will beat all those problems in life 🤗
  • Members
Posted

What happened dear tell me