New Member Learning This Forum

• Members
Posted

Welcome. 

manifestation, meditation and stuff like this were just keywords to me. They are used a lot by people trying to convince others to buy their books or guides to the perfect life. 

But there is not that one secret which makes your life perfect. 

It's basically just taking some time for yourself to do nothing but think about your life goals or whatever else comes to your mind. This helps setting new aims and become self reflected. And it can help reducing stress. 

• Members
Posted

You sound like you have come to the same point as me. I first found Esther Hicks lectures on YouTube and I really liked what she says.

I still haven’t fully accepted the channeling part of her work but the way she explains certain concepts is helpful.

Other teachers online who call the law of attraction b.s. still seem to teach the same concepts in a different way.

I hope to learn from real life people how they’ve used law of attraction to build their lives intentionally.

• Members
Posted
vor 2 Stunden, schrieb ghjr76:

I hope to learn from real life people how they’ve used law of attraction to build their lives intentionally.

So you are talking about becoming the person you would like to be by changing your mindset?

I know it sounds meaningless because we've heard it a thousand times, but it's important to be yourself. Translated to real life it means to accept yourself, to accept what you like and to care about yourself.

I, as an example like watching movies and series and I like PC gaming. Some people didn't accept that. They told me to go outside, to go out at the weekend and not to waste my time in front of a screen. So I was ashamed of liking what I like. And when I was asked, what I did or what I like to do, I just answered "nothing" or "i don't know".

That felt pretty bad, because I was told, my wishes were wrong.

But actually your wishes are the only thing that really matters. Admit what you like, don't let anyone stop you from doing it and make it awesome. For example, I got myself a nice PC, a great 5.1 surround speaker system and a projector to make the most of what I like and it makes be really happy.

Don't get me wrong. I still got a good job, I still go outside and I still meet with people. But if you do what you love without letting anyone ruin it, you are happy. And people notice your happiness and if you share your favorite things to do with others, you might find like-minded people to make it even better.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
Posted (edited)
On 9/20/2022 at 8:01 PM, suedseefrucht said:

So you are talking about becoming the person you would like to be by changing your mindset?

I know it sounds meaningless because we've heard it a thousand times, but it's important to be yourself. Translated to real life it means to accept yourself, to accept what you like and to care about yourself.

I, as an example like watching movies and series and I like PC gaming. Some people didn't accept that. They told me to go outside, to go out at the weekend and not to waste my time in front of a screen. So I was ashamed of liking what I like. And when I was asked, what I did or what I like to do, I just answered "nothing" or "i don't know".

That felt pretty bad, because I was told, my wishes were wrong.

But actually your wishes are the only thing that really matters. Admit what you like, don't let anyone stop you from doing it and make it awesome. For example, I got myself a nice PC, a great 5.1 surround speaker system and a projector to make the most of what I like and it makes be really happy.

Don't get me wrong. I still got a good job, I still go outside and I still meet with people. But if you do what you love without letting anyone ruin it, you are happy. And people notice your happiness and if you share your favorite things to do with others, you might find like-minded people to make it even better.
I agreed with you. I also like to meet new people. I am happy to be part of this community and I hope I meet new people here. I got an essay assignment from my mentor and for that I am searching for a site online through which I can get some help and found https://studyclerk.com/essay-maker website. But before taking help from that website, I want to read reviews online so that I ca trust their essay writer and while searching for the reviews online, I found this site.

I agreed with you. I also like to meet new people. I am happy to be part of this community and I hope I meet new people here.

Edited by RebeccaRoberts