Me

• Members
Posted

I had a mental breakdown 5-7 years ago. I shut myself off from my family and got involved in some ridiculous on line activity that haf me arrested and charged. 

I had an affair that went sour and now i am alone and abandoned. Hated and people think im a terrible person. 

I love my family so badly and miss then all so much. 

I see no one, talk to no one and have no one. 

Jobless, unloved and uncared about. 

Its safe for me to say i am more unhappy now than i have ever been in my 51 years of life and i just cant see a way to make my life better. 

• Members
Posted
Well my friend when you're in the belly of the whale it's time to seek God. Family's can be your worst enemy. Start doing things for others and you will find yourself happier.
  • Members
Posted
Am 30.10.2022 at 14:42, schrieb Glynb71:

people think im a terrible person

I don't really know you, but from what you've told us, I can understand them.

On the one hand, I think it's fair that terrible behavior has terrible consequences.

On the other hand I believe in forgiveness and I don't want people to suffer forever.

Since your family is important to you now, you can keep trying to show it by being friendly, by apologizing, by caring about their feelings, but in the end it's up to them if they do or don't forgive you.

If they can't forgive you, you can still start over.

Of course your family will always be a part of your life but you can still enjoy life with friends, by pursuing hobbies, with a new girlfriend, ...

Life is not perfect, but if you accept what you can't control and if you try to make the best of what you've got, you can make is pretty nice.

Good luck.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
Posted (edited)
On 10/30/2022 at 7:12 PM, Glynb71 said:

I had a mental breakdown 5-7 years ago. I shut myself off from my family and got involved in some ridiculous on line activity that haf me arrested and charged. 

I had an affair that went sour and now i am alone and abandoned. Hated and people think im a terrible person. 

I love my family so badly and miss then all so much. 

I see no one, talk to no one and have no one. 

Jobless, unloved and uncared about. 

Its safe for me to say i am more unhappy now than i have ever been in my 51 years of life and i just cant see a way to make my life better. 

Hey, don't think that you are a terrible person. You have to think positive about yourself and it will help you stand alone. Then start helping other people, I will help you when you help good people they give you blessings. And who knows maybe one of them became your friend and will help you in recovering. Visit https://writinguniverse.com/free-essay-examples/albert-einstein/ to access free essay samples online. Should you be seeking one. It's located here, which is convenient. Your essays will be completed on time because we also provide plenty of examples of essays on other topics, including Albert Einstein. You should go to this website in order to complete your essay assignments.

Hey, don't think that you are a terrible person. You have to think positive about yourself and it will help you stand alone. Then start helping other people, I will help you when you help good people they give you blessings. And who knows maybe one of them became your friend and will help you in recovering.

Edited by RichardWilliams