Lostoldsoul

Feeling alone and lost on my journey with no one who understands in my life.

Calvin77
Posted
Hey Angie, as @chirasree says, you are definitely not alone! Glad you have found the site and our community: we are all here to support each other :)
Dmindful
Posted
You are not alone! I found a lot of solice in Jesus when I was feeling similar to how you are. Ask him for help and clarity and he will come fast! Sending you good thoughts, love, and peace.
Pat-3426
Posted

You at never alone I a always here

Pat-3426
Posted

You are never alone I am here

Amit
Posted

All univers in a single atom. You should break your mental block only then your eyes will change for the world around. You love everything, everything will love you more back.

Dellz
Posted

You are defo not alone i know how this feels

Paloma
Posted

Oh, I'm sorry you feel like that, sometimes I feel alone too but.. I love my lonelyness!

Don't think that you are antisocial and insecure, it just will reforce this idea on your subconscient! you have to think ideas like "I'm a precious person and the people do like me" .. or "I can do anything I want".. etc, have you get it?

As Wen Dyer saids; "if you change your way to see the things, the things change". You can do it!!! kissessssssss  😘😘

liz1970
Posted

Hi, I have just joined this site. You are not alone with your feelings. That is why I joined...and to meet and share with others. Take good care. Liz

Krystale77
Posted

I am havng a really hard time with this . I'm so scared and sad

And regretful. And I feel there's nothing  I can do to come back from my past self

Kymera
Posted

Can you be more specific?  Feel free to PM me if it's too personal to share in the common area.