Feeling alone and lost on my journey with no one who understands in my life.

Lo****

• Members
Posted

All univers in a single atom. You should break your mental block only then your eyes will change for the world around. You love everything, everything will love you more back.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
Posted

You are defo not alone i know how this feels

• Members
Posted

Oh, I'm sorry you feel like that, sometimes I feel alone too but.. I love my lonelyness!

Don't think that you are antisocial and insecure, it just will reforce this idea on your subconscient! you have to think ideas like "I'm a precious person and the people do like me" .. or "I can do anything I want".. etc, have you get it?

As Wen Dyer saids; "if you change your way to see the things, the things change". You can do it!!! kissessssssss  ??

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • Members
Posted

I am havng a really hard time with this . I'm so scared and sad

And regretful. And I feel there's nothing  I can do to come back from my past self

• Members
Posted

Can you be more specific?  Feel free to PM me if it's too personal to share in the common area.

• 1 year later...
  • Members
Posted

I am sorry you feel lost and alone.  There are a lots of people who would like to understand and  help as myself and many have been there.   In time it passes like a grey cloud to blue skies again.  Hang in there good soul and reach out.  Wishing you strenght and reslience during this time.  The tide will turn.