Candy

Coping with Trauma

Javaz
Posted
NICABM Provides excellent resources on healing and preventing PTSD. Also the book “the body keeps the score” is an excellent Review of the key people in development processes in this regard
Candy
Posted
Thank you Javaz! I'll look into the book as well :)
Vie
Posted

I have had trauma after trauma throughout my life and I find it very difficult to deal with the effect that it has had on my wellbeing and ability to manage well out in the world ... I live in the city and trust no one except my sons ... I will read your article thank you 

Vie
Posted (edited)

I have had trauma after trauma throughout my life and I find it very difficult to deal with the effect that it has had on my well being and ability to manage well out in the world ... I live in the city and trust no one except my sons ... I will read your article thank you 

Edited by Vie
Vie
Posted

I just read your article ... I have to say that it is the best one I have read yet.  Thank you again.

Candy
Posted
3 hours ago, Vie said:

I just read your article ... I have to say that it is the best one I have read yet.  Thank you again.

Wonderful! I'm so happy it helped! I found it very helpful too. If I find any more, I'll post it on this thread so we always have somewhere to come back to in future 😇