Tine

Share your GRATITUDE in our collective gratitude journal

Tine
Posted

What are you grateful for today? What are you thankful for this year? Let's reflect together on the positive!

In our magazine, we have several articles about gratitude - how and why it has such a positive impact on our lives. For example:

The top 5 benefits of gratitude practice - one of which are "Happier and more positive emotions."

In the article about gratitude practices we learn that people who experience the most gratitude tend to:

• Feel a sense of abundance in their lives.
  • Appreciate the contributions of others to their well-being.
  • Recognise and enjoy life's small pleasures.
  • Acknowledge the importance of experiencing and expressing gratitude.

Another article introduces several kinds of gratitude journals.

That's quite convincing, isn't it? So let's start by sharing what we are grateful for.

Lizzie
Posted

Love this idea! 

I'm grateful for my family, that we're healthy and get to spend Christmas together 🤗

Tine
Posted

My mum is grateful for the supportive ppl at the supermarket today. It's a busy time but the employees were super helpful and friendly and my mum told them 🙂

Anjae
Posted

I am grateful for:

~For my health

~For my friendships 

~For the terrific support I received in my training 

~ For my family 

~For my pets

~ For being able to work through the challenges that have come my way.

~Grateful I have work 

~Grateful for life

Tine
Posted

I am grateful for this little bugger 

20191220_092438.jpg

Lizzie
Posted

😍😍😍 What an adorable puparoo!

If you want to turn this in to 'We're Grateful For Cute Pet Pics' just say the word and I'll start spamming 😂

Tine
Posted
14 minutes ago, Lizzie said:

😍😍😍 What an adorable puparoo!

If you want to turn this in to 'We're Grateful For Cute Pet Pics' just say the word and I'll start spamming 😂

That's all I have to say. 🤩

20191211_180633.jpg

This is Kiko aka Lady Stinkypants Wigglebutt aka Schnuffl

(and no, none of these words is my password anywhere) 😄

Anjae
Posted

Hello!

He is gorgeous!

Do you take him for walks?

How old is he?

I bet he brings alot of joy into your life something one can be grateful for.

😀

Tine
Posted

@Anjae She's around 12. We are not sure because when my friends got her she was already fully grown.

Yes, daily walks for the doggie and me and she loves playing fetch (not as much as treats and bellyrubs though)

KKPinkowski
Posted

Late to the game but may as well chime in with this one:

74505FA1-ACDC-4BBD-AF3E-16BB38767792.jpeg

chris-6093
Posted

I am grateful for life, friends, family ,wake up every day ,practice buddhist, coffe every morniing, husband,work, help people, be aware about who I am.

VBird
Posted

I am grateful for my children. They are the greatest little people I could ask for to keep me motivated and happy. None the less to give me great ideas and inspiration to keep my heart open to the "magic" that surrounds us. 

Thescribe1983
Posted

I am grateful for the ability to change. Not only in who I am but how I view the world and my perception of reality. I am grateful that my past is behind me and it can no longer do me harm.

I am grateful to feel motivated and to actually be doing the things I need to do in order to get myself back on track. I'm grateful for the wisdom and tools I've gathered over the last 2 years and the experience of feeling loved, even if the other person's intentions weren't quite so true.

I am grateful to not harbor hatred for those who had wronged me and to move forward without the need to judge someone new based on someone old. I am grateful to be a champion. 

Tine
Posted

Today I am grateful for the many people that helped me and my doggie when we got stranded in France after the 3rd train of our journey got cancelled.

We got so many smiles from people who didn't know our story. Two ladies got out of their way to get the booking system to give me a free ticket to my destination even though it was the next day. All of that despite the system wanting us to pay a considerable amount of money as the original ticket was a super saver one.

In more and more occasions I see that it's the system which is designed to squeeze the money out of people. Most people want to help, and in the last months, I repeatedly saw frustration and resignation in employees face as they had to do what the system told them even though it wasn't what they thought was right.