Tine

How stressed are you at work?

Posted

I'm sure that everything takes its toll eventually - even "good stress". However I'd rather my body was "done in" in a good way because of amazing adventures and fun healthy pursuits than to look back at a lifetime of misery and no end results. 

Great topic though. 

modary
Posted

This a very good ebook to know more about stress "Living a Free Stress life"
https://payhip.com/b/zNEi

Kozerss
Posted

I lost my job due to quarantine. I need to search another one:(

crystalclear
Posted
2 hours ago, Kozerss said:

I lost my job due to quarantine. I need to search another one:(

Hi.. Many loosing jobs. This has nothing to do with your capability. I am  sure you will find another one soon Just don't stress much. It's a temporary phase which will go and new dawn will bring more light. Stay blessed 

Kozerss
Posted (edited)

Thanks! I understand that it not depends from me. Of course I'm searching for something new. I even ordered professional resume from AccuroResumes to get more attention from employers. Maybe this will help!

Edited by Kozerss
CMiller45
Posted

34 "You experience regular stress sometimes maybe even to an unhealthy degree."

This was not always the case at my job. I love what I do and that played a big factor in my stress factor. However, with new management and the pandemic this has changed a lot of things. Now I feel like I am feeling stressed out on a regular basis. I have had to figure out how to not bring it home and let it rule my life outside of my work hours. 

JiyoFullest
Posted

Most of you will disagree, when I say

Stress is good

According to experts, ‘stress is a burst of energy that basically advises you on what to do. In small doses, stress has many advantages. For instance, stress can help you meet daily challenges and motivates you to reach your goals. In fact, stress can help you accomplish tasks more efficiently. It can even boost memory.’  I have written this article some time back, you can read it here "How to Manage Stress"

So, lets accept that stress is not bad, only thing we need to know is how to manage this stress for our growth.

Tine
Posted
On 11/2/2020 at 6:01 PM, JiyoFullest said:

Stress is good

I disagree... AND I agree 😄

Short term stress is energizing and even healthy as it gets the organism going. The problem is when, after a stressful phase, there is no matching recovery phase. Chronic stress is dangerous. As so often drilling deeper, we get a more nuanced picture.