New member alert

• Members
Posted
Just now, Mora said:

Hey guys, I'm new here. Hoping to meet new people, network and make real friends. 

Posted
Hey Mora, nice to see you here! Welcome
Posted
Welcome Mora! :)
  • Members
Posted

Hello, new here. Looking for help with how to grieve. Hoping Happiness.com will be able to help me.

Posted
10 hours ago, Peggz54 said:

Hello, new here. Looking for help with how to grieve. Hoping Happiness.com will be able to help me.

Hey Peggz, sorry to hear about your losses, I took a look at your profile page. Sounds like you are struggling with grief. I too m grieving the loss of my mother this year, and like you, didn't get a chance to say a final goodbye, so I know a bit of what you may be feeling. I'm not sure what services you have in the USA as I am in the UK but I would advise maybe calling a helpline support so you can talk with someone about your feelings. Talking to a stranger, not someone you know, can be useful as non-judgemental. 

There are many articles on grief here which may help too. Just head over to the happiness magazine page and search for 'grief' to bring them all up. 

Feel free to drop me a message as well if you need someone to chat to about grief. Hoping your 2022 is brighter. With love x