• Members
Posted

Sorry to hear about your struggle. Glad you are guided and moving in the right directions. Your father sounds like an enlightened soul too!
Good luck and here's to a great year for all of us! 

• Members
Posted

I might have already written this a couple of times in this forum, but I think it's true:

A good way to be happy is to stop worrying about things you can't control and making the best of what you've got. 

So don't let the accident stop you from following your dreams. 

• Members
Posted
Thank you . We are all on our own personal journeys. It will definitely take a lot to bring me down .
This life has so much to offer everyone , and everyone deserves a chance to be happy. 🙏🙏
  • Members
Posted

I hope you find the happiness that I found. I was totally depressed because I injured myself and had wolves at my door and on the phone. Things got so bad I got rid of my phone and wouldn't even answer the door. I eventually found a way out of it and I am much happier these days. I hope you find that happiness and wish you the best.

• Members
Posted
🙏🙏☯️☯️🙏🙏
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members
Posted
Yes you keep going power thru or saying they that small amount of karma because it’s rains at times but you’re not afraid of goin out move into better health , treat yourself for help or learn meditation because it lessens the blow of pain keep emotion bright not- dark but makes you look forward to new things not fear of hate but joy bliss & happiness because of deep rest of meditation