Help me ,before it's just over and done

• Members
Posted

Hi everyone , my birthday is January 16th . I'm also born under a veil of cauled. I have spooky stuff show up in pics, I have night terrors and horrible nightmaresi. Of very bad things , I just know things I should not no . When I wish something very very hard or get very angry stuff happens. So I started using as many drugs as I could get my hands on long ago. I quiets everything now I rarely remember my nightmares but it's killing me. I need to get sober but it's terrifying once I try . No body understands I have bee n told I speak in weird languages while sleeping and walk around scream cry. Lots of weirdness .I just want to know what the hell is wrong with me

• Members
Posted

You should see a doctor and get sober. It's probably not easy, so let people help you. Personally, I think the drugs might be a part of your spooky stuff problem.

• Members
Posted

Stopping any addiction I’m guessing isn’t easy but maybe if you can try things will become clearer for you and then you can deal with it better 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
Posted
It’s okay i’ve had addiction and have struggled through a lot. My words of advice is to be true to yourself because that’s all you have. Don’t ever be ashamed of who you are.
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members
Posted

Seek help with your addictions. Reaching out here is step one of your ladder, and there are other steps to take.

Helpers can and will be there to support your climb, but only you can take the steps. Love and light to you.