How to be happy ,

Ch****

• Members
Posted

Hello. For me, it is to be close to things, people and activities that bring joy or meaning to my life. 😁

• Members
Posted

Happiness is being your own version and your close one likes you that way and you are free to share anything with them without any judgement.

• Members
Posted
It is to be yourself and pursue what YOU want to do. It all comes down to you. You just have to reach inside
  • Members
Posted

I honestly don’t know how to be happy. When I try something always makes it impossible. I don’t know how to stop caring about what other are doing and be happy in my own skin. To have my own plan. I just don’t know how. I don’t know how to connect being isolated in my job. I allow others to run my life with their negative comments. How do I get out of this?

• Members
Posted
On 7/23/2023 at 7:36 AM, SimonHardy said:

It is to be yourself and pursue what YOU want to do. It all comes down to you. You just have to reach inside

You are absolutly right :)

• Members
Posted
10 hours ago, Emptynester said:

I honestly don’t know how to be happy. When I try something always makes it impossible. I don’t know how to stop caring about what other are doing and be happy in my own skin. To have my own plan. I just don’t know how. I don’t know how to connect being isolated in my job. I allow others to run my life with their negative comments. How do I get out of this?

Maybe you should start doing what you want without caring what the others think. As Oscar Wilde said : "Be yourself; everyone else is already taken" ;)

• 1 month later...
  • Members
Posted

Speaking from experience as someone who didn't understand what happiness was until I read this somewhere.

Happiness depends on one's mindset. Trying to see life from a positive side inspite of the many challenges one encounters. 

One doesn't have to move on from what's hurt them. One can learn how to move forward regardless of what is happening. 

Surround yourself with positivity, try to see the best in yourself and in what the universe has to offer. 

• 2 months later...
  • Members
Posted
I think part of the essentials for happiness is having a sense of appreciation including for yourself. With that it’s important to reach out to people to say hi and listen to how they are doing.