Group of 8 meditators

• Members
Posted

Hello divine souls. So i am looking to create a group of 8 people, since i read a book recently on how much they can affect, for some reason the 8 group is more powerful than a group of 100, based on scientific research. So are there here 7 people that wanna join meditative sunday for 8 weeks. We will meditate on whatever one needs, health, abundance, love, whatever. Join in comments or chat with me. Love and light

• Members
Posted
Hi I'm Graham from Scotland, don't know if you have your eight people, I'd love to join x
  • Members
Posted
On 8/31/2023 at 10:29 PM, Ivcetina94 said:

Hello divine souls. So i am looking to create a group of 8 people, since i read a book recently on how much they can affect, for some reason the 8 group is more powerful than a group of 100, based on scientific research. So are there here 7 people that wanna join meditative sunday for 8 weeks. We will meditate on whatever one needs, health, abundance, love, whatever. Join in comments or chat with me. Love and light

Hi I am vikram from India, will be willing to join the meditation & the group of 8.Thanks for this opportunity.