The World After Covid, Russia & Ukraine War, & Much More

Ro****

• Members
Posted

Strange.  I see things improving actually (with regards to the elevation of humanity).  I've stayed silent through much of the pandemic as I continued to work in the office versus remotely; by choice.  As someone who continued to live "out in the world" so to speak, I saw that the media and government (worldwide) were blatantly pushing agendas and fear-mongering.  The truth is being revealed slowly but surely and folks like me who stayed silent much of this time can now speak a little more openly as society begins to see what was truly going on.

• Members
Posted

Hard things supposedly to be strong, yet they break.

Soft thing like water that never gets fixated, yet it's unbreakable.

The water we know now and when we were young are essentially the same. It holds its true nature forever.

Water has the embodiment of awareness, since it takes up the shape of its container without a second thought.

Water has the embodiment of unbinding, since it'll just flow around any obstacles that are in its way.

Be like water, having awareness of the situation, while not bound to their negativity and staying true to our heart, are what humanity needs.

Add water, not fuel, to whatever fire that is burning.

• 6 months later...
  • Members
Posted
On 3/8/2022 at 7:06 AM, RomanRusso said:

Honestly, these previous two years were difficult… #COVID, #Russia declaring #war on #Ukraine, and a slew of other events have taken place. However, this won’t be the end of human misery. The years ahead will bring new and unexpected problems, all of which will have an impact on our lives.

Visual Capitalist, for example, predicts the following trend.
global-risks-2022-and-beyond-infographic.thumb.jpeg.57486023f60f1ca776b9575c5a0acf52.jpeg

I'm not trying to be gloomy, and I'm not a fan of the term "realistic." Instead, I'm advocating for a level of rational thinking in which we try to predict the future and anticipate problems before they occur.

To deal with these life volatility, I propose we have a strong mindset, which is unaffected by worldly events, almost as if don't notice what is happening around us and we live inside a happiness bubble, all along being fully aware of worldly events, such as Covid and war between Russia & Ukraine. 

To do so, we need to do what I saw in the other part of this forum and define happiness, distinguishing it from what it's not. The tricky part is the sheer complexity of this topic since most people just give up and proclaim happiness to be elusive. The bottom line is that happiness is not elusive if we follow the right steps. As any good psychologist will probably tell you, there are too many steps to mention here, but here are a few good examples of do's and don't of happiness:

- Maintain a healthy lifestyle: eat clean and move a lot;
- Avoid unhealthy products: like smoking and processed fats;

- Keep your mind engaged in interesting activities;

- Socialize a lot; and 

- Adopt a pet!

Here, I invite other members of happiness.com to write down what else they think is the other do's and don't of happiness.

Stay happy, positive, and don't allow the world to get you down!

, I propose we have a strong mindset, which is unaffected by worldly events, almost as if don't notice what is happening around us and we live inside a happiness bubble, all along being fully aware of worldly events, such as Covid and war between Russia & Ukraine. 

To do so, we need to do what I saw in other part of this forum and define happiness, distinguishing it from what its not. The tricky part is the sheer complexity of this topic, since most people just give up and proclaim happiness to be elusive. The bottom line is that happiness in not elusive,  if we follow the right steps. As any good psychologist will probably tell you, there are too many steps to mention here, but here are a few good example of do's and don't of happiness:

- Socialize a lot; and 

- Adopt a pet!

Here, I invite other members of happiness.com to write down what else they think are the other do's and don't of happiness.

Thanks, I didin't know that before.

• Members
Posted (edited)
On 3/8/2022 at 7:06 AM, RomanRusso said:

Honestly, these previous two years were difficult… #COVID, #Russia declaring #war on #Ukraine, and a slew of other events have taken place. However, this won’t be the end of human misery. The years ahead will bring new and unexpected problems, all of which will have an impact on our lives.

Visual Capitalist, for example, predicts the following trend.
global-risks-2022-and-beyond-infographic.thumb.jpeg.57486023f60f1ca776b9575c5a0acf52.jpeg

I'm not trying to be gloomy, and I'm not a fan of the term "realistic." Instead, I'm advocating for a level of rational thinking in which we try to predict the future and anticipate problems before they occur.

To deal with these life volatility, I propose we have a strong mindset, which is unaffected by worldly events, almost as if don't notice what is happening around us and we live inside a happiness bubble, all along being fully aware of worldly events, such as Covid and war between Russia & Ukraine. 

To do so, we need to do what I saw in the other part of this forum and define happiness, distinguishing it from what it's not. The tricky part is the sheer complexity of this topic since most people just give up and proclaim happiness to be elusive. The bottom line is that happiness is not elusive if we follow the right steps. As any good psychologist will probably tell you, there are too many steps to mention here, but here are a few good examples of do's and don't of happiness:

- Socialize a lot; and 

- Adopt a pet!

Here, I invite other members of happiness.com to write down what else they think is the other do's and don't of happiness.

, I propose we have a strong mindset, which is unaffected by worldly events, almost as if don't notice what is happening around us and we live inside a happiness bubble, all along being fully aware of worldly events, such as Covid and war between Russia & Ukraine. 

To do so, we need to do what I saw in other part of this forum and define happiness, distinguishing it from what its not. The tricky part is the sheer complexity of this topic, since most people just give up and proclaim happiness to be elusive. The bottom line is that happiness in not elusive,  if we follow the right steps. As any good psychologist will probably tell you, there are too many steps to mention here, but here are a few good example of do's and don't of happiness:

- Socialize a lot; and 

- Adopt a pet!

Here, I invite other members of happiness.com to write down what else they think are the other do's and don't of happiness.

Thanks, I didn't know that before. I am writing an essay assignment and I am writing an essay on the impact on the world after covid and Russia & Ukraine war and I am glad I found your post where I found a lot of information. If I can't write my essay assignment then I will take help from an essay writer and already found https://letsgradeit.com/review/essaystate/ website through which I can easily choose the best essay writer by reading reviews.

I have a lot of questions in my mind and after reading your post, all of them are cleared now.

Edited by WilliamRobert