What does happiness mean for you?

Tine

• 1 month later...
  • Members
Posted
Happiness is enjoying our lifetime in pleasures for all eternity! - from Psalm 16:11 <3 O:) * (Y)
  • Members
Posted
To feel loved by those whom I love, to have someone have my back no matter what and to feel like people want me around genuinely
  • Members
Posted
Enjoying Nature with fresdom from all hussles of life.
  • Members
Posted
On 10/9/2020 at 10:58 PM, Yvonne said:

happiness for me means to be in the flow, connected with myself and others, feeling a sense of purpose.

I think exactly the same, but it is very hard to achieve this "sense of purpose", I was searching some information about it and found some great articles, you may check it below, my favourite one is "Money vs Hapiness"
https://studyhippo.com/essay-examples/happiness/

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
Posted

Happiness means that I accomplished the goal of my life. It means that I finally started to understand life. 

• 1 month later...
  • Members
Posted

Happiness has so many meanings. It can come to our lives in millions of forms and shapes. Sometimes, we don't even realize it. 

These last two years have been extremely hard for me. I lost my job, financial problems, lockdown, and three children growing demanding my attention (as they should). I think we've all faced severe consequences for the pandemic. 

However, I can still stay. I'm happy. After a few months of crying, I've developed a series of practices to keep me active. I started reading on psychological health. I created new games to play with my children at home. I also began a cooking course, and I began to look for a remote job...and found fantastic ideas on thinkremote.com, and other websites focused on remote work's problems and solutions. 

It's all about finding the right path for you. Differing the good from the bad and what can bring you those happy consequences you're looking for. 

Happiness for me is knowing yourself.

• Members
Posted

happiness means a meaningful strong pool of joy, wonder and peace that's in our hearts which reflect on our faces, walk, conversation and even in our work ... its very hard to explain but its explanation is the expression.

• 1 month later...
  • Members
Posted

For me, happiness is when I do what I love and when I am with the people I love.

• 1 month later...
  • Members
Posted

For me, happiness used to be traveling and exploring the world, and during the trips, I was feeling the best. But because of the pandemic, I had to reconsider everything and try to find happiness in something else. Well, I got engaged in reading and playing computer games, it turned out to be way more interesting than I thought. Also, I even managed to profit by playing cs go a few times, I just sold skins like bayonet csgo on the internet, and made some cash. But now I hope that most countries are open, so it won't be problematic for me to start traveling again.

• Members
Posted

Hi all, I'm new here, but I want to make a small contribution to this topic.

Everyone is talking about happiness as it was different things. However, few people stop to consider that all of what they say are pieces of a larger puzzle. Yes, it's not like there are million of definitions of happiness, as many as there are people in the world. Instead, happiness is only one thing, with one definition. Yes, it may be hard to put together all these pieces into a meaningful answer to the question: what is happiness? and how to be happy? Still, I did my best to put together an all-inclusive meaningful answer and it is: https://optimalhappiness.com/happiness-definition/