I'm grateful for the opportunity. I hope to meet some great people.

Posted

Welcome to happiness Jeremy! ?

• Members
Posted
I can familiarize with you current place in life as my path has been similar. I wish you live and light as your journey unfolds.
Posted
9 hours ago, SpiritualG said:

Thank you, warrior spirit. I believe that the difficult times are our teachers, and the lessons provide knowledge and wisdom that can be gained no other way. If you look at it like that, you can almost say the difficult times are a blessing.

Kind of sounds like a complete load of crap, as I'm writing it. It gets hard to think positive sometimes when you feel overwhelmed.

In my case, I only see the difficult times as blessings when I've passed through it, which is a pity really, but I'm still learning how to see the positive in negative or struggling situations. You're right. It's SO hard to remain positive when you're overwhelmed. ?

• Members
Posted
On 12/10/2019 at 10:22 PM, SpiritualG said:

My name is Jeremy. 40 years old. I have a 10-year-old daughter that means the world to me.

After two long-term relationships, spanning half my life, I found myself feeling lost and unsure of who I was anymore. So many years spent trying to be somebody I'm not for usually the wrong reasons, had left me seeking the truth. 

I've always felt a little different and out of place. This strange feeling that I'm here for a greater purpose, but no idea what that is. One thing I know for sure is that I'm not here to hurt anybody or spread negativity. Actually I believe it's the opposite. I believe I'm here to help people and spread love and kindness. Shine a little light into the world.

Sounds like you already know the direction to take :) details will come as they come !